- Location; Carlton, Melbourne
Lead a small team to maximise BirdLife Australia’s fundraising effort, and help achieve outstanding conservation results for Australia’s native birds and their habitats. This role is crucial to growing income, particularly to support mid-term and long term Bushfire recovery effort.
Reporting to the Head of Communication, Engagement and Development, you will be responsible for generating income across the channels of philanthropy, direct mail, digital fundraising and relationship stewarding. Specifically you will:
- Lead and inspire a multidisciplinary fundraising team of 4 staff
- Develop sophisticated and innovative growth strategies to increase revenue streams
- Be accountable for delivering income growth targets across all fundraising programs
- Develop and promote philanthropic strategy and culture and grow income through major gifts
- Develop the organisation's donor base through relationship-focused activity and stewardship
This role is suited to a fundraising generalist connected to the world of major gifts/philanthropy who has experience in leading a team or is ready to do so. Your experience will also include:
- Sound understanding of best practice fundraising including developing and implementing effective fundraising programs, products and initiatives
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders and potential donors
- Demonstrated exceptional written communication and presentation skills
- Managing budgets and financial reporting
To submit an application or discuss your interest in this role please contact Emma Naglieri, NGO Recruitment on 03 8080 8077 or email@example.com.